Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Really?

It is 11:00pm. I have been attempting to convince myself I have been adding incorrectly since 7:00pm. And, I think I'm done that useless effort. For whatever reason our spending for groceries is through the roof. And since we are on a budget one section of the budget being through the roof either means you need to stop spending in another arrea or you need to figure out how to save in that one. And so I find myself looking at the Southern Savers website. Really? I'm not happy about it, but unless someone wants to do it for me I think that tomorrow I will officially need to enter the world that I could define as my hell - coupon cutting, following grocery store sales, knowing when weekly specials come out, or when coupons will be doubled, or...ugh, just the thought of it makes me want to puke.

1 comment:

  1. I was in the checkout line behind a "Southern saver" and I swear it took 10 minutes to check her out.....she had a coupon for everything.....a bag full of coupons...

    ReplyDelete