Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Panama Button

Those of you who who are very observant may have noticed my new 'Read about life in Panama' button. There are a number of very exciting aspects of this button.

1) The reason the button exists is that my Pastor has been putting together the 'stock report' for our Panama trip and is going to reference my blog in there for anyone who wants a (much) longer and (possibly) more humorous take on the trip - and thus those people who have never checked my blog before need someway to get to that post without sifting through myriads of posts about a person they may have never met

2) I made the button. yes - it's true. I made the picture in Macromedia Fireworks (as in started with a blank screen, ended with a cool graphic), and figured out how to link it so that it was an actual button that took you to the Panama post.

3) It works - pretty amazing really :)

No comments:

Post a Comment