Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Note to Work...

My note to work pretty much sums up how I'm feeling...

Well, I am definitely feeling much more like a human being this morning, and was thinking about coming into work, but am a bit concerned that with the cough I've now developed I'd be walking along the possible thin line of giving this thing to everyone else. In good news - the runny nose is gone from the weekend, the fever is gone from Monday, the headache and achiness from yesterday is WAY better, so now if I could breath without coughing we'd be quite set. I'm also going to attempt to branch out and actually have something other than saltines, noodle soup, and hot tea today. It would be quite cool to actually smell again - I never realized how unappetizing everything is when you can't smell it. I don't even want to eat chocolate (yes, I know, that is a MAJOR sign that I'm REALLY sick). Apparently my body wards off sickness extremely well, but when it does get it, it goes all the way.

I really hope this ends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment