Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Amazing...


You may have guessed that I was a tad bit busy this week, judging from my total lack of attention given to the blog. It's been a crazy week of working on holidays and weekends, needing to stay late for evening workshops, and on top of it all I don't really think my body is totally over this cold since I still feel completely exhausted come 4:00 (not at all convenient when you have to facilitate a meeting of crabbers until 8:30).

But, it is in fact Friday, and while I think I'm going to have to work tomorrow in order to be ready for my meeting next Tuesday, I am starting to finally see the sun through the clouds. About 10 problems that were stacked between me and the Tuesday meeting have slowly been cleared (some by sheer determination and persistence, others by nothing short than the grace of God), and I get to go home tonight directly after work (first time all week!), and lay on my bed and read a book...although more than likely it will unfold more like - go home, lay on my bed, fall asleep. But either way, this week is nearly behind me and with the exception of a few other issues that are out of my sphere of influence, as they say, I can't complain. And, since it's out of my sphere of influence I'm doing nobody any good by complaining, so no need!

So, happy Friday everyone. I hope you have as wonderful a night sleep as I will be having!

No comments:

Post a Comment