Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese - Take 2

Brandy and I are busy scrapbooking this weekend. As always we are in our own little world of eating horrible food for us, talking about all kinds of random things and taking breaks to take the dogs out or find something else to eat. I am presently working on a page of Brandy's birthday last year when we went to Chuck E. Cheese. I was trying to figure out what to name the page and was thinking of naming it 'Flashback'. Brandy said 'I bet mom has pictures of us at Chuck E. Cheese when we were little'. All of the sudden I realized that I thought I had a picture in my stack of random pictures from when I was little. I ran back and low and behold - there is it! AND back then they used to put the date on the back of the picture - which is March 1984! Which means, the picture was from Brandy's 3 year old birthday party! THIS is why I love pictures - and thus scrapbooking!

Circa 1984

2008

No comments:

Post a Comment