Monday, November 17, 2008

A Good Start

We are off to a good start today.
1) I found my keys in the last pocket of the last bag I had to unpack this weekend - which saved me from having to call around to everywhere I stayed in California desperately looking for them!
2) I woke up relatively easy at 6am, which means that jet lag is beginning to wear off - it was not nearly as bad headed this way as the opposite...at least for me.
3) And there is actually heat coming out of the vents in my office instead of air conditioning - which is actually not as normal as you would imagine. There are apparently issues with actually controlling temperature in our offices.

So in celebration, I will list off all the things I thanked God for this morning as I sat waiting for the car to defrost the windshield (just one way to use your time wisely!):
1) that I have heat in my house
2) that I have warm clothes to wear
3) that my car has gas in it
4) that I have a job to go to
5) that I have a family that loves me
6) that I have friends who choose to love me
7) that I have a God who cares to hear all my whining about such insignificant things in the grand scope of the world and yet still loves me

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment