Monday, November 3, 2008

Early Morning Riser

So I hope you have enjoyed my early morning posts - they began at 5:30 West Coast time. That is the very handy thing about moving back in time zones - morning people can be really early morning people :) I don't have time to do another post of our bike ride down the coast on 17 mile drive, but I shall post later. Presently I'm getting up from beside the fire and will attempt to make myself actually productive this morning. I'll leave you with a few pictures of our conference area - which provided me the glorious sound of the ocean in the dark as I walked down to where I could get internet access. Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for both the underwater and the landlubber pics. One of these days I'm going to make it back to Monterey but for now I'll just have to be content in my motel room in Asheville :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome! I'm so glad you went diving. The pictures are incredible. Ad is using the last one as his screensaver now. :) I miss you and can't wait to see all of your pictures. Oh yea - have a good conference!

    ReplyDelete