Monday, November 17, 2008

Daylight Savings

I turned the clocks back an hour while I was in California, but I didn't really notice it since my schedule was all kinds off messed up anyway. With a time zone change, plus a daylight savings change, plus not being on my normal schedule, it didn't really make a difference that the time changed. That was until last Thursday when I went back to work. Suddenly it's getting dark when I'm leaving work! That didn't happen before I left for California! So today when I stayed a bit late it ended up being dark when I walked out to my car. I did, however, get rewarded by seeing a beautiful sunset over the harbor which I wouldn't have seen at home because the colors were very low in the sky. I was working so diligently that I didn't even notice it until I got up to copy something and had to walk down the hall, and as I was walking back to my office saw the beautiful view out my window...yet another thing to be thankful for today!

My last but not least thankful moment was lighting the gas fireplace Sandor and my dad installed last month while my mom, Brandy, Nicole and I toured Savannah. So, we had the pleasure of sitting in our living room and being warmed by a fire while Sandor watched TV and I finished up paying the bills. There are worse ways to part with all your hard earned money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment