Wednesday, November 19, 2008

70

I filled in the two dives from Monterey last night in my dive log and was pleased to realized that they were my 69th and 70th dives! Go me! I have officially spent over 48 hours underwater. There is this dive legend that says your 100th dive is to be done sans swimsuit...I don't see that happening at all! If I continue on my 2-3 dives every 2-3 years it should be another 30 years before I have to worry about it anyway.

Here are some pictures of the dive that I didn't have when I did the original post. Michelle was nice enough to send them to me!

pre-dive (it's probably never good when you are wearing fleece BEFORE you get in the water)

post-dive (yes, I know it's a VERY sexy look!)

this is the face I make when I have no feeling in my feet and my tank is stuck

No comments:

Post a Comment