Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wipeout

We lost all the TV channels that we normally watch with the switch to digital. It doesn't really make sense why we did because we have a digital antenna and so supposedly we should still be getting the channels, but alas, we are not. What this has done is significantly cut down on the number of hours in the evening when I'm sitting on the couch watching TV. While this is good, the bad side is I miss having something entertaining to watch while we are eating. I know, we shouldn't eat in front of the TV, but too bad, we do. So, we've started watching random things and since we eat at random times it's usually different every time.

Tonight we watched Wipeout. When I saw the previews for this show I thought it was the dumbest thing I had ever seen. I mean how in the world was people banging into stuff entertaining...and yet. I found myself thoroughly entertained for the past half hour. I'll tell you something about complete strangers being knocked in the head with huge foam items and then falling into a puddle of mud is hilarious. Laugh out loud hilarious. I'm beginning to think I may need to get out more.

Speaking of getting out of the house, Panama is 4 days away! 4 days people! I've begun organizing my life by pre-Panama and post-Panama. Unfortunately packing needs to happen pre-Panama and watching the rest of Wipeout does not, which means, back to the bedroom I go.

1 comment:

  1. i completely agree, this show looked sooo stupid and still does until you actually sit down after a long day at work and begin to just watch and laugh your a**** off! Never fails to get a good belly laugh out of me. Still, it really is soooo stupid!

    ReplyDelete