Friday, July 31, 2009

Evening Task

My task for the evening was to turn this...


into this...
Minus the pup dog, these are my personal belongings for the next 10 days. I think I did a pretty good job of getting everything I need (like clothes), everything that you just should carry (like a knife and duct tape), and a few things that are just nice to have (like snacks and a battery powered fan) into the backpack, a) in there in a way that I can find it again, b) in a way that is waterproofed because you just never know, and c) in a way that means I can get it closed. Good thing I had practice on the mountain, it's back to organizing my life into trashbags, and quite frankly I'm looking forward to it!

4 comments:

  1. Hey they've never given me a visor like that!;)...Do God's work and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time on your trip, I want to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite impressive!
    I am not sure if I have ever been on a trip where I felt the lack of duct tape, and knife and a battery-powered fan...none of which I have taken on any trip in recent memory, other than for work! I can't wait to hear about it - Bon voyage!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those Spongebob Squarepants underwear in the top left of the top photo?

    ReplyDelete