Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nap Time

I have become very fond of weekend naps. The problem is my weekend list of things to do never seems to be reasonable enough to add in a nap. Apparently my body knew this and took things into it's own hands on Saturday morning. I slept until 10am! I don't think I've slept that late for years.

Today after church it was officially time to retire the Christmas decorations. Kaylinn just couldn't help herself when it came to eating ornaments, so she has been crated every day since the week after the tree went up (and shortly after ornament number 5 bit the dust). I'm sure she will be very excited to get free range of the house again...and ample time to torture the kittens without pesky humans interrupting.

Speaking of which, the kittens got a new toy, compliments of my mom. They are rather obsessed with it. Both Mishu and Leia love scratching it (which is it's purpose), but they also completely enjoy just sitting on top of it. Apparently it's much more fun than sitting on the boring floor. Leia thinks that she is Ms. Sneaky hiding underneath - it's quite entertaining.

All in all it was a nice weekend - lack of naptime included.

No comments:

Post a Comment