Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Headache Update

So, I am feeling much better today. When I woke up I had what I like to refer to as a 5% headache. It's not really there but if I move my head too fast I can feel it start to come back. So I'm still always a little careful about really saying that it's gone because it may in fact come back from the 5% full force. Today, thankfully, it did not.

I actually don't think it moved into migrane territory at all yesterday, which makes me quite impressed because I can't remember the last time that I had a headache on the left side of my head that it didn't end up becoming a migrane (in case you didn't know migranes are one-sided, you can get them on the right or the left, but usually a certain person only gets them on one side - for me it's the left). So, with all my sinus releiving actions last night I managed to pull off a coup on the migrane!

After reading of the neti pot Maia was rather intruiged and wanted me to tell everyone about it, so finally I just searched it on google since some people might recognize what it looks like even though the didn't know what it was called. There were so many ridiculous pictures of people using them! It was actually quite entertaining, though disqusting - it is why I chose NOT to take a picture of myself for the blog entry last night. So, for your viewing pleasure, here is our favorite...

Now if that doesn't make you want to use a neti pot, what does? :) haha!

2 comments: