Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rock the Vote

Today I received my absentee ballot, which means that I could technically vote at any moment. Granted it's not going to be counted until November 4, but it's still kinda fun to know I could fill it out tomorrow if I wanted to. I will be in California on election day this year at the NERR annual meeting. I think I'll be surrounded by a bit different world than I would sitting in South Carolina on election day! I have thus far attempted to be unclear about who I'm voting for, not that I don't know, but more to leave you all guessing :)

2 comments:

  1. I vote that you vote for John....

    ReplyDelete
  2. First things first... as always it was great seeing you yesterday! ...I'm going to have to do an absentee ballot as well this year...a first for me. I'll be at a conference in Asheville. Not that this surprises me in the least but I just looked up where the NERR conference is and now I'm extremely jealous ...I was born in Monterey CA but my family moved when I was still too young to remember anything. All I ever hear is about how gorgeous that area of CA is and I've always wanted to go back but never made it....the very least you can do girl is take lots and lots of pictures for me...ok?

    ReplyDelete