Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well...

Well, I've had a headache all day - the kind where I start pulling out all the stops - and yet nothing. In fact, nothing until about an hour ago when it finally decided to go away. Here's the thing though, now that it's gone I feel great, and hence awake, and hence not ready for bed. Too bad it's bedtime. That is possibly the only thing more annoying than having a headache all day - the headache going away just before it's time to go to bed. Stupid head.

On other topics, the wedding dress party was spectacular. Totally hilarious and well worth tying my dress together for...

Sandor said this is why I have to tie my dress together..what does he know?

from the front you can't tell at all!

our most creative brides - the runaway bride, the red neck bride and the gypsy bride

and you can never have brides without bridesmaids...preferably in many colors...and possibly wearing a veil
watch out for those veils though, especially if you are next to Ashley!

Brandy just wanted to wear a veil since she didn't at her wedding, we felt the purple boa added a lot to the look
the official party foul of the evening...and the biggest wedding dress foul there is - grape juice on the dress...yes, yes I realize I shouldn't have even served grape juice, but I took what I had in the house and that was it...perhaps I will not make that decision again. It was, however, possibly worth the look the lady at the cleaners gave me when she said 'I hope it was after the ceremony' and I said 'oh, I wasn't getting married'...nice.

all in all, quite a fun little evening

however - you do need to watch out for brides fighting over the center spot in the picture :)

1 comment: