Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

Well, it's that time of the year - the time of the year where I mess up the last two digits every single time I write the date :) I'm keeping my resolutions simple this year: more prayer, more exercise, and less over committing. I think overall it's a pretty good resolution. And with that I'm about to head home where I will first thaw out and then tear down Christmas decorations. Winter in the pretty plantation house is less than cozy. When they did renovations, I assumed they replaced the old windows with double panes...I was wrong. Apparently to keep the historical integrity of the house we need to feel like we've been sitting outside all day....ugh, if I wanted cold I wouldn't have moved south!

1 comment:

  1. I think the double panes went out the window...so to speak ... two budget cuts ago. Heat?...why waste money on heat when the wind blows through the window :)

    ReplyDelete