Monday, January 11, 2010

Initial Thoughts of the Day

Some initial thoughts from my day so far...

as I was scraping ice off my windshield:
thought #1 - I thought I lived in the south
thought #2 - I remember when my dad used to do this for me
thought #3 - I need a house with a garage so I don't have to do this

as I was logging into my computer:
thought #1 - why does the battery on my wireless mouse die so quickly?
thought #2 - where can I find a AA battery at 8:15 on a Monday morning?

as I was walking down the hall after first meeting of the day:
thought #1 - I wish all meetings took 20 minutes
thought #2 - why is my office noticeably colder than Phil's?
thought #3 - where is my quilt?

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the scraper thoughts! We need to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete