Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A New Look

Welcome to the new blog look and name (those of you who read my blogs on facebook once they are updated do not get the full effect, if you'd like it go to www.walkerszivak.blogspot.com). Thanks to beautiful, talented Rachel the blog is updated to handle the new big step in life... This step seems to be one of faith - faith that God's got it under control and I don't need to. So, I've settled on the definition of faith found in Hebrews as my blog title - The Substance of Things Hoped For.

Here is to Wednesday being over, the craziest part of the week being completed, an unexpected but extremely needed schedule change, and God answering prayers even when they are silly in the grand scheme of the world, but happen to be huge in the minor scheme of your particular life. Today God put a cord that I've never seen Walmart sell on the inventory at the Walmart next to my meeting location just to make my day go smoother. He's pretty cool like that :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice site, pretty picture, and good words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new look for your awesome new life.
    love you!
    Ant B

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to actually get to talk to you face to face again yesterday. I forgot to tell you that your new look to the blog is great. I've got a feeling the beautiful and talented Becky is also ready to handle the new big step in life.

    ReplyDelete