Friday, May 28, 2010

Long Weekend

My brain is in desperate need of this long weekend. While I would probably be better off working on Monday to save up some time for the many days I need to take off in the next two months I just don't see it happening. So far this morning, I found a load of towels in the washer I forgot were there...from 5 days ago, my garbage disposal decided to stop working (which by the way means nothing can be done in that sink because it won't even drain right now), I deposited two checks into the ATM that were written out to the church (some people have been sending Panama donations via checks to my name and apparently I didn't bother to check this morning...not sure how that is going to work out), and after searching the internet for 20 minutes and then waiting on hold for 10 minutes never to reach an operator I'm no closer to finding some paperwork that I need than I was before. Oh and apparently me losing my keys has changed from a really random and extremely rare event to a daily occurrence, sometimes even multiple times a day just for fun. Oh Sunday and Monday why aren't you here yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment