Monday, October 26, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I was supposed to run 26.2 miles...instead I laid on a beach. The plan to run a marathon after the trip to Panama and my total drop in practicing changed to a plan to walk a marathon. The plan to walk a marathon after losing my partner in walking changed to a plan to not do the marathon after all. And the plan to not do the marathon changed to a plan to go to Florida and hang out on the beach with my mom and sister. Honestly, I think it was a good trade :)

We headed down on Friday and just got back today...it was rather rough to not 'accidentally' miss our flight and head out on the plane to San Juan, Puerto Rico, which just happened to be leaving from the gate next to us :) I guess at some point I need to come back to reality eh? I did find out the day before I left for Florida that I'm now in fact headed to San Diego for work even though I had written off that trip, oh...5 months ago. Suddenly early November is looking really busy and I need to find myself a ticket to California!

No comments:

Post a Comment