Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sea is for Caramel

Today at 1:53pm I received possibly the coolest gift ever...chocolate delivered to my office. My sweet, sweet CTP friends, Tina, Lisa, Whitney, Steve and Nicole, sent me the most delicious stack of sugary goodness imaginable. As you can see I promptly ate the first of two chocolate bars called 'Seas is for Caramel' which is made from 62% dark chocolate, sugar, heavy cream, glucose, butter, vanilla bean, and sea salt...can you think of one awesomely delicious item that this tasty little treat doesn't have in it? I for one cannot.

Oh and did I mention the apple pie Andrea got me last week to compliment the spaghetti and garlic bread Dave brought to my house? Oh and Rachel fixing my blog...again. And Maia taking many (many) chai tea latte breaks to talk me back off the edge of the emotion cliff. And Allison dropping everything on her Labor Day to come to my house and help me rearrange furniture. And Leslie and Craig (and one of their med school friends who doesn't even know me) going out of their way to get me a new bedroom set so my bedroom feels like a grown up. And that was just in the past week, it's not even counting all the friends who sent me cards and flowers and called to say hello and they love me. My friends are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment