Friday, September 24, 2010

Resuming Life...

30 voicemails and 255 e-mails later, I'm home, the two day meeting I was running is over, and I'm ready to resume life in the office...I guess.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the depression phase of the grieving process. And all I can say about that is I didn't know it felt much more like numbness than it did sadness. Not numbness in a nothing bothers me sort of way, but numbness in a nothing really matters sort of way. Whew, my mom would be telling me to 'get over myself' right now!

To end on a happy note, here are Nicole and Chris hanging out on the porch after the meeting ended yesterday. We got coffee together downtown and then Chris and I went out to eat at Basil. So between the porch on a September day in Charleston, coffee with friends, and a tasty Thai dinner, I really shouldn't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment