Friday, September 3, 2010

Lunch at Ft. Johnson

So, I was going through my posts for this year and labeling them...I know good bloggers do this from the beginning, but I never did and then once I realized that maybe I should have I forgot, and then when I realized maybe I should have reminded myself I had posted so many blogs I thought that maybe it wasn't worth it, and then yesterday I realized that people who don't really follow my blog but come on for one specific post may actually want to see posts about that topic...oh for instance like when I was posting all the stuff about the bone marrow transplant...right. So, I finally decided to bite the bullet and do it. Granted I only got through one year worth, but hey, it's one year that was not labeled before. Right now you can find the labels at the bottom, but eventually I'll have them on the sidebar. Still a work in progress...

All of that is to say that as I was going through my posts to label them I noticed that this was listed as draft. Apparently I loaded the pictures of Maia and my lunch one day but never actually wrote the text and posted them. It made me laugh, so I figured, hey, why not? So, here from 9/23/09 is Maia and my lunch, with my guess as to what in the world I was going to say...

I would have guessed this was my lunch because I've been known to do it before, but below is my actual lunch so I have no idea what this picture is

these are the makings for my lunch...I tend to have an issue with preparing lunch BEFORE I come to work so I bring in a random assortment of items and go with it

this is Maia's lunch pre-prepared

this is Maia's lunch mid-preparation...I know we thought it looked gross too, but it doesn't taste as bad as it looks

an this was the completed package...not bad eh?
Now you see why I had to make an 'only me' label...some of my posts really couldn't be captured by 'life in general' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment