Monday, December 21, 2009

Cookie Tins

Every Christmas I remember eating cookies out of tins. In fact I remember memorizing which cookies were in which tins so we could be fast about our cookie getting (just in case there weren't many left and we'd have to share if everyone else knew we were getting cookies out). So, when I went to take cookies to work today I thought about how cute it would be to have the tins to take them in. We used to use (heck, my mom still uses as in present tense) the same tins every year. But I'm not really sure how one would go about getting new ones for my use. Most of the tins out there are little and are meant for cookie giving, not cookie keeping. So, let me know if you see any around...

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny you mention this - after making sugar cookies this weekend I was thinking, gosh, I wish I had one of my mom's many cookie tins. And then I looked in the pantry and I actually had one from when she sent cookies to me last year. I don't know where you buy new ones though!

    ReplyDelete