Friday, December 11, 2009

Blog-land is growing

Brandy has (FINALLY) joined the blog world. Granted I'm a little biased, but I think she is hilarious, and thus perfect for a blog writer. Finishing grad school for the semester and then finally getting a date for John's departure to boot camp and mom's bone marrow transplant - and those two dates occurring in the same month - spurred her to need an outlet for entertainment over the next few months. Today we came up with a title for her blog, and she just finished writing her first post.

Her first statement is "Well, my mom has 'The Cancer". And because of this, I have to do "The Business". And when I think about "The Business", I get "The Diarrhea". " So, head on over to It Is what It Is for some entertainment.

By the way, in case you don't go to Brandy's blog - "The Business" is on the January 29th...which just so happens to be literally the ONLY timeframe in 2010 which is actually booked on my work calendar. Thus a 3 day conference on invasives will be handed over to some (likely unhappy, but) able bodies and I will instead head north for the bone marrow transplant. I'll essentially be the only person in the small apartment near Johns Hopkins that is not throwing up for 4 days...sweet. At least I'm not in jeopardy of being exposed to the swine flu being that our small apartment will also be sanitation central.

Just got this cute picture of the three of us from last Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment