Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Last Season

In case you can't tell I am obsessed with LOST. Not minorly obsessed. We are talking, rearrange my schedule so I can watch a TV show obsessed. Tonight was the season finale and I have still not really come to terms with the fact that next year will be the last season. Until then I will leave you with Sandor's wrap-up of this season finale...

'So, Jacob is presumed dead, Locke is not Locke, and they just blew up the past'

The fact that those three statements sum up what we just watched for the last 2 hours is why I love this show. It's why many people can't stand it, but it's why I am totally and utterly, head over heels, stars in my eyes, in love with LOST.

P.S. I will observe a day of mourning when the show does in fact end, similar, but with more gusto than the mourning I observed when Sandor and I finally finished all the DVDs of Six Feet Under. Do not try to persuade me against this, you will fail.


2 comments:

  1. I have the same obsession - except its for 24. The 2 hour season finale is this coming Monday. I don't know if there's going to be a next season or not - right now Jack Bauer (the main character if you're not a 24er) is dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Equally obsessed. But if you're looking for another series to watch - we seriously couldn't stop watching HBO's "The Wire". We even had to up our Netflix to 2 at a time and may have stayed up until 2am occassionally just to keep watching.

    ReplyDelete