Monday, December 13, 2010

A Little 80s Rock Band for your Christmas

Yesterday 12 people from my church went to see the production 'Every Christmas Story Ever Told (and then some)'. If you have a production group doing it near you, I would HIGHLY recommend it. You will in essence laugh from the beginning to the end. It's done by only 4 actors and they literally go through every Christmas story you remember growing up, so they are going back and forth changing costumes the entire time. It's awesome. One of our favorite sections was when they did the Nutcracker, I'm still laughing thinking about it. So, I decided for today's song we would post my friend, Lisa's request of "anything Trans-Siberian Orchestra", and go with their version of Nutcracker...which just so happens to be an awesome version :)

No comments:

Post a Comment