Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And so it begins...

Welcome to December everyone! According to Buddy the Elf the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. And so, I'm not totally promising, but I'm making a very large effort to post a song for every day until Christmas.

It wasn't hard to choose today's song. It was one of my mom's favorites and every time she heard it she said it reminded her of going with my Pappy (her dad) to a very specific Christmas party every year. You would think after hearing about it so many time I would know where that Christmas party was, but I don't. But every time I hear it I have this very specific scene in my mind...who knows if it matches reality, but I like it :) And so I present for day #1...Jingle Bell Rock!


Oh, and if you don't know who Buddy the Elf is, you need to go buy the movie Elf IMMEDIATELY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea! What a festive way to start the day, take a break or wrap things up. Great choice to kickstart the season.

    ReplyDelete