Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Week Is About to Begin

Once I make it through tomorrow I'll have a whole lot less on my mind. I'm ready for the Wetlands meeting I hosting to be over. After a few weeks of work today I'm feeling much more prepared, which is good. Yesterday's Red, White and Blue party was great fun. My camera's battery was dead (yeah I'm brilliant) so I'm waiting for a friend to send me some pictures and then I can show you the fun that was had by all - swimming, eating, watching kids be entertaining, and Sandor wearing a tall felt US flag 'Abe Lincoln' hat. Then we finished the evening off watching Coming to America compliments of Andrea and Jack's present to Sandor. We also watched some Schoolhouse Rock that Jason and Holly just bought. They have a whole section of 'America Rock' that was quite entertaining. For some reason I totally missed Schoolhouse Rock when it was on TV, however, most people at the party remembered watching it when they were kids. Quite entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment