Friday, May 2, 2008

My Poor Arm

So, little did I know that a) tendinitis is really not cool and b) you can get it from painting ceilings. I know, I'm pathetic, but seriously I have tendinitis in my right forearm and since it started hurting Saturday night after the build I blame it on the ceilings. I figured I just made my muscle work more than normal and so didn't pay attention to it really until Tuesday when instead of going away it started hurting more! On Wednesday when I was setting up for my meeting I realized that I couldn't carry water pitchers full of water with my right hand, and today being the first day in the office all week I've found that typing is rather difficult. As prescribed by my mom I am on ibuprofen and a strict ice/heat combination method. It's working when I don't have to use my right hand, but when you are right handed and 80% of your job involves typing it's making life rather difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment