Friday, December 21, 2007

I Spy a Christmas Card

So, most everyone who knows me knows that I'm a sucker for cute pictures, which is why I love the new Christmas card pictures that are a) easy to make last minute for those of us who forget we didn't have Christmas cards, b) relatively cheap considering you've got a message and a picture in one and c) you get to see how cute everyone's kids and/or pets are :) The one downfall is that I'm used to being able to write something on the inside of my cards, so I miss getting and giving messages from people even though I like getting the pictures. So it was with great delight that I received Jeff and Anne's Christmas card this year (pictured above) - and do not be surprised those of you reading this who receive Christmas cards from me if I copy this excellent idea in the future. They took a picture of a bunch of different things that signified some highlights from the year and then wrote a letter explaining each of them. The funniest probably being the red zero which signified the number of nights Leo has slept through the night so far this year (he was born in January, so it was rough sleeping this year!). It was brilliant - and fun to read and look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment