Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cleaning Day

There is this thing about moms that I have found. For some reason, they can clean the exact same spot of the world as me and yet theirs is cleaner. When we moved into the condo my mom came down and helped me 'pre-clean' everything - specifically the kitchen and bathroom. She literally made them look like different rooms, it was impressive. So, when I was cleaning this morning getting ready for Christmas day festivities to be held at our house, I noticed that the kitchen floor was looking a bit grungy as it were, and I decided that I would attempt to clean it in the mom fashion of cleaning. Now, don't get me wrong, I do clean the kitchen pretty much every other week, but actual down on the floor, hands and knees scrubbing is few and far between at this house - so this was a cleaning event worth marking. But I have to say it turned out quite well! The brillo pad was a little worse for wear, and my arm is a bit sore, but the kitchen is looking clean enough to eat off the floor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment