Monday, November 19, 2007

Cue the color

As you see I have a new blog banner, title and profile picture. All thanks to my wonderful Rachel who somehow figured this all out on her own....my blog changes included many calls to her at late hours and her putting the banner together for me. But I think it's looking mighty snazzy if I must say so myself. So welcome to the new and improved blogging world of Becky!

Oh and for those of you who were wondering I have successfully completed attempt #2 at pumpkin pudding gingerbread dessert thing. This time there was no burnt milk smell or pudding dumped down the drain. In fact it smells pretty good, but we'll let Sandor test it when he gets home from work :)

1 comment:

  1. My better half can bring my "bit" home for a taste test. Like your upgrades.....may need some advice.

    ReplyDelete