Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Chocolate Mouse

So one of the purposes of my trip up north was to talk to Stacy's class at Tufts about what being a resource manager actually means. It was actually really fun and makes me think I may like teaching college way more than I know I would not like teaching high school. Anyway, Stacy being the sweet person she is not only paid for my rental car (therefore assisting me in bartering with the state to send me here) but also gave me gas money AND a cute little box of chocolates as a thank you! I opened up said chocolates today as a congratulations to myself for existing (I mean, it's chocolate, you don't REALLY need a good reason!) and was happy to find an assortment of cutie chocolate tastes. Amidst the tasty little gnoche covered in cocoa powder and this interesting ginger one that was really good there sat a little chocolate mouse complete with tail. He was so cute it was difficult for me to finally eat him, but eat him I did and he was DELICIOUS!

1 comment: