Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Feet

Day 23: a photo of something you want to do someday

The one thing I can say I truly want to do more than anything else while on this earth is kiss the sweet little feet of a baby that is mine. The path through which my child becomes mine is not as important as they fact that they are in fact...mine. What God has in store for me as far as that category of life is yet to be seen...but I trust whatever he has in store is what he knows is best for me.

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass … Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.” (Psalm 37:4,7)

1 comment:

  1. It'll happen. Of that, I am positive. You're too marvelous a person not to ultimately wind up being someone's mother:-)

    ReplyDelete