Friday, May 27, 2011

Under the Sea

Wow, I recognize my complete and utter silence in the blog-o-sphere. All I can say is sorry, life has been crazy the past few weeks...who am I kidding, it's been crazy the past few months and all the craziness is adding up and making the final weeks of my crazed existence that much less doable without nearly going crazy myself! But, the end is in sight. Today at 4:00 starts a 3 day weekend in which I plan to a) not travel anywhere, b) sleep...a lot, and c) exercise...no really, I will...ok, I'll at least take Kaylinn to exercise and so one of us will :) But back to the task at hand...

Day 26: a photo of your favorite subject in school

Was there an ocean involved? I was there. Oh, how I miss diving. You get spoiled living in Florida where you can literally walk off the beach and dive under the water...somewhat similar to how my dad and I dove at Cayman Islands...

ahh, to lay on the bottom of the ocean and look up at the surface watching your bubbles float to the top...I need to go to the Caribbean...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're back so that's the important thing. And just in time for a long weekend.

    ReplyDelete