Friday, March 19, 2010

Things that are NOT cool

1. The heater in my office isn't working. Why do I need a heater in my office you ask? Because while it's spring outside my office, inside it still feel like winter.

2. After getting back I had 250 e-mails I needed to read through and attempt to deal with before going to a two day training. Back from that training I now have another 50 and I haven't even dealt with my first 250. I've hit the point where I'm so far behind in everything I'd rather just call it a loss and not work.

3. One of my very good friends is burying her father today and I can't be there to support here. That point is making the other two things that are not cool much less important and yet at the same time much more frustrating.

My prayers are with you Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment