Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Never a Boring Moment

Life has seemed a little dull this week, especially after reading Rachel's story about Gabriel and George. But, I guess fun comes with the 2 year old territory :) So I was going to write about how boring my week has been until I realized I am WAY over exaggerating. Granted I have no cute Gabriel to keep me entertained, but I have had quite a few entertaining moments in the past few weeks. Since not all of them were captured on the blog I figured I would highlight a few...

Kaylinn and Dudley playing on the beach during a walk up near Brandy's house

one of the fish we were getting ready to tag on my weekend fish tagging trip to Myrtle Beach. the camera was waterproof even though it didn't look like it so it took me a moment before I could convince myself to stick the whole thing underwater!

Emily Daniels being as cute as can be. I stayed at Andrea's house for a day a few weekends ago to help her with Emily while Jack was out of town

Sandor and I at Micah's 2nd birthday party being backyardigans (which I didn't even know existed until I got there)

but most of the entertainment has been due to these three crazy animals, who I somehow convinced to actually sit still all in the same room for enough time to get this picture

1 comment: