Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Three Beautiful Things

So, a while ago I mentioned my aunt had found this blog where the author listed three beautiful things from that day. I decided yesterday that I need to start doing that at least every so often, and so to kick that off I will start with today (yes, I've got three things already!)
1. the way Kaylinn tucks her little head in my neck when she jumps on the bed in the morning
2. my window totally covered in fog when I step into my office - it looks almost like I'm in a cloud except you can see the tiniest bit of water at the bottom
3. the smell of saltwater - it certainly is hard to be annoyed with work when you get that smell everyone morning

For those of you who have never visited my office, this is a nice aerial of it - not a bad place to be

No comments:

Post a Comment