Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dance Recitals

Day 28: a photo of something/somebody that made your day

On Sunday I found out that my grandfather has a malignant tumor in his throat. I found this information out on the way to Makaella's (my friend Leslie's daughter) dance recital. Watching adorable 2 year old kids dancing on a stage made my day.

Today I read the e-mail my uncle sent outlining what the doctor visit yesterday determined about my grandfather's malignant tumor in his throat, which let's suffice to say is not good. The next e-mail was pictures from Emily's (my friend Andrea's daughter) dance recital that was Tuesday. The fact that a) she wanted to get a picture with me and b) I was instructed to hold her flowers while we did so makes this picture kinda make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment