Monday, March 7, 2011

Big Boned

Day 9: a photo of yourself when you were a baby

As you can see I was rather large...I'm big boned, ok! Well, that or just totally and utterly huge. You may think I'm 6 months old in this picture, but as it turns out this was during the time when dates were printed on the back of photos and according to that date, I am...wait for it...one month old. Yes, 1 month. You know, the time of life when some babies can be laid in their dad's hand for cute photos. I'm the size of my mom's torso! Apparently, my parents used to call me the Michelin baby because I had so many rolls...you can see where I got my healthy self esteem from :) I'm not certain how a 100 pound woman gave birth to not only one, but two nearly 10 pound babies, but she did. And the rest, as they say is history.

I am missing my sweet mom this week...not that I don't miss her every week, but after spending a week in PA where I should have been hanging out with her it's hard coming back and knowing I'll never get to do that again. She would have loved me finding this picture in my pile of old photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment