Friday, December 5, 2008

Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Love, love, love it! I love the smell of Christmas, the sound of Christmas, the look of Christmas. Pretty much if it's Christmas I love it (that is with the disclaimer of Christmas commercialization not being what I'm talking about). So, when it's time to break out the decorations I am in heaven. Last night we went and bought our tree and decorated the house for the upcoming s'mores party. That, combined with the balsam fir candle I have on the candle warmer in my office is making me feel like it is in fact December after all (although I can't believe it's really true!).



I found these nifty cinnamon scented pine cones, which combined with our Christmas tree cuttings and some candles makes an excellent centerpiece for the table!

Mishu did not care at all about the decorating, but did like the idea of sitting in a large box

poor Kaylinn - she is just too cute with this hat on for me to not let it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment