Friday, July 4, 2008

The Joys of Paperwork

I keep thinking that the next day, next week, next month is going to be less crazy than this one...and guess what, it's not really working out that way. At work I actually had on my list of things to do 'catch up in June' - well June has come and gone and I'm none the more caught up. In fact I'm further behind. I went through a stack of papers on my desk yesterday in an attempt to start the process and there are things from March that I haven't done yet! Ahhh - that's what I get for making a stand and not allowing myself to work 60 hours every week. Well, we might be doing a few long weeks here until I get caught up because I can't work in such craziness! Today, I have decided to catch up on all the non-work related things such a blogging, nursery scheduling, dishes, exercise...well we may put that one off :) Then tomorrow I'm heading back in to see what that pile has in store for me. I'm very very afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment