Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pictures Pictures Pictures

After cleaning half the house this morning, I decided I was not in the mood to continue since that meant the bathrooms were next. Not that cleaning the bathrooms is that hard, I was just not feeling it. So after Sandor and I enjoyed a bit of lunch, I decided instead that I would start scrapbooking. My next page up was one of the weekend my mom, Brandy and I started and finished my mom's scrapbook of both our weddings. Now, scrapbooking pictures of scrapbooking just seemed wierd, but it was a fun weekend and I didn't really want to skip it. So I decided to find some old pictures of Brandy and I to add to the page since the first 4 pages of my mom's book was pictures of the two of us together. It freaked me out a little to use old pictures that I don't have a digital copy of so Sandor was nice enough to scan them for me before I put them in the book. Now, granted I may be biased, but man we are adorable!




3 comments:

  1. You may be biased, but you are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot - Brandy does NOT look very happy in any of these photos. What did you do to her? I suspect you may have pinched her right before each shot was taken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the top one. You look so serious!

    ReplyDelete