Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cool Blog Sites

I've gotten a bunch of fun blog recommendations this week so my 'other fun places to go' section has finally seen an increase in links! The Daily Coyote (compliments of Ad and Maia) is a woman in Wyoming's chronicles of raising a coyote that was orphaned outside her house when his parents were both killed. It's fun for people who find endless entertainment in animals and animal stories, and her pictures are gorgeous! My aunt showed me Three Beautiful Things which is a woman in London who lists out three thing that gave her pleasure that day. I thought this was a pretty awesome way to remember your blessings every day, so I may need to do this every once and a while if I'm feeling particularly gumpy! And the same woman started a new blog called Once around the park where she writes about her daily walk in 30 words or less. Being one who appreciates succinct writing and noticing beauty in the outdoors I was impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment