Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fun in the Sun

So, check out what our reserve has been up to the past 2 days! We have been putting on this online real time program called Estuary Live. It was quite impressive - beyond what we expected as far as schools in the Carolinas we had schools from Pennsylvania, California, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon...! Wild! And one of the ladies at my church was at a friend's house who homeschools her daughter and saw me real time! It was quite entertaining when she told me she watched me on the internet :)

me being the microphone holder during the session I helped with on watersheds

Al showing the kids a loggerhead turtle

behind the scenes in the trailer o' technology

Louie showing kids the fish they caught tramelnetting right behind them!

No comments:

Post a Comment