Sunday, August 26, 2007

Delinquint Blogger

Wow, sorry guys, I have been super behind on my blogging. I was out of town for the better portion of the beginning of the month (one of my stops can be seen on Rachel's blog) so at least I have a bit of an excuse then, but these last two weeks I've just been lazy! So what have I been up to? Well during the day mainly try to catch up at work from all my missed time, and then in the evenings Sandor and I have been finishing up the last season of Six Feet Under.
For anyone who has not watched the show, I HIGHLY recommend it. Topped only by LOST at this point, it's kinda funny that my number 2 show I never actually watched on TV. It's about a rather dysfunctional family that owns a funeral home in LA. The first episode starts with the father dying and looks at how people who have dealt with other's grief for their whole lives grieve themselves. Kinda interesting. And then each episode has another death and somehow weaves that family's experience or parallel situation into the Fisher's lives. It's incredible how they use characters. So anyway, we are presently waiting for the library to open Monday morning so we can get the series finale. Last night we stayed up until 1:30am watching it because after every episode we said 'ok, just one more then we'll go to bed'. I would have been insane if I had been watching this when it was on TV and had to wait a week between each of them!

What else...well during the day yesterday, before the Six Feet Under marathon I finally got back to scrapbooking. I am officially 2 years behind at this point, rather pathetic really. So my goal for the weekend was to catch up to September of 2005 so at least I have my sister's wedding scrapbooked. She will be celebrating her 2nd anniversary next weekend, so it's about time I get some pictures in the books! But I first started with my trip to Guatemala and Gabriel's page.
So, right now I'm getting ready to head out for more glue, which I ran out of in the midst of my Aunt Barb's wedding page. The dog and cat are passed out in their own respective sleeping spots, and Sandor is helping his dad with computer stuff. Lazy days, lazy days. But, I will report back on my trip up north this week, it was fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHH!!!!!!! I love your new pages! Look at Gabriel! He was soooo tiny. So, did you finish Six Feet Under last night? You have to call me if so... single most amazing series finale ever.

    ReplyDelete