Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Daddies and their Girls

Last week I got pictures from both of my friends who are new parents with pictures of the babies. I specifically noticed the cute dad pictures because I think dads and little girls are the sweetest thing in the world. Granted this is certainly due to the fact that as my dad's father's day card a few years ago said 'I've outgrown all my hero's but one'. Then this morning I was going through my pictures from my trip up north to pick out which ones to put on here and found one of my sister and dad and I and it hit me that what I find so sweet is that somehow you never outgrow thinking your dad can do anything. Now I'm sure people who don't have great relationships with their dads would not agree, but I'm glad that I have a dad who would give anything to see me happy...and has many times.


one last one of my dad and I before we walked down the aisle - I love this picture


No comments:

Post a Comment