Sunday, April 19, 2009

Long Time, No Talk

Wow, I've been rather slack recently on the blogging, eh? My parents and sister came in town last week for Easter, and then Brandy had spring break last week so she and John stayed in town all week. I took off work all day Monday, then took off Tuesday morning, had to drive to Edisto to work Tuesday night, had to drive to Beaufort all day on Wednesday, then had to drive half way down again for a meeting Thursday morning. Brandy came back down Thursday so I left work early and then I had Jury Duty on Friday - which itself is it's own story! Saturday Brandy and I hosted a jewelry party, then we scrapbooked with Ashley, and then this morning she taught my Sunday School class about autism and when I switched to teaching Children's Church she headed back to NC. So in essence I've been otherwise consumed trying to soak in as much family time as possible. I always get a little melancholy when my family leaves so I am now sitting down to get my life on track again after my much fragmented existence of last week.

Task #1 was to start marathon training - which I accomplished by running 3 miles after I took a sweet 3 hour nap after church.

Task #2 was to finalize my marathon training schedule - half way accomplished on that one.

Task #3 was to blog so that I could reassure everyone I had not fallen off the face of the earth.

and Task #4 will be to read through the 175 e-mails from last week so that tomorrow morning I can attempt to get as much done as possible before I have to head back downtown on Tuesday for more Jury Duty.

So, off I go...we will see how much I can accomplish before the bed begins calling my name again!

No comments:

Post a Comment