Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy

Day 3: a photo that makes you happy

This photo makes me happy for sure. A) it's hysterical which makes me happy, B) it's from my spectacularly fun weekend visit from Kathleen and Jimmy which makes me happy, and C) Kathleen and Jimmy on their own make me happy, so a photo with them does too :) Between walking around the ACE Basin Wildlife Refuge, seeing hawks and retrievers and a Dock Dogs competition at Southeast Wildlife Expo, chasing the most beautiful and enormous moonrise ever to see it from a perfect spot, chowing down on Cuban, Thai, Mexican, and good old American food, driving with the top down in the Mini, and cruising slowly along the battery choosing which house we'd like to live it, it was a wonderfully relaxing and fun weekend. And Kaylinn is pretty much obsessed with our weekend visitors - she was very impressed they drove all the way from DC to play ball with her for 2 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment